It’s critical for new business owners to enter into a brand that has proven systems and processes, as well as comprehensive training and ongoing support to ensure owners hit the ground running and are supported on their journey.
Speedy Signs is proud to offer a turnkey package to get you launched smoothly and continue throughout the life of your business.
We believe that initial training is one of the key factors that determine how well an owner will perform once they’re in business. That’s why Speedy Signs offers a comprehensive five-week training process to ensure that all of our new owners are well-educated on the systems and processes that go into running a successful business.
Our five-week training has a specialised structure:
- Initial two weeks training in our International Training Centre located at Speedy Signs’ global headquarters in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Two days of on-the-job training in the store of an established Speedy Signs owner who is a highly respected and experienced owner.
- Up to two weeks technical and marketing training at your new store, during which time a local operations advisor will ensure you’re off to a solid start.
After initial training is complete, it’s time to get your store up and running. We’ll work with you through virtually every aspect of your store’s setup, from selecting a location to building out the store design to ensuring that you have all the computers and software needed to run the business. We’ll even set up your store’s website and social media sites.
- Site selection assistance based on demographic studies
- Assistance with negotiating your lease
- Help with design, layout, and store setup
- Assistance in staffing your store and training employees
- Marketing funds and public relations assistance
The business landscape is constantly changing. We firmly believe that ongoing support from the franchise is necessary to stay competitive and educated in the industry. We offer ongoing training and regional meetings, an annual conference, industry specific trade shows and Speedy Signs-specific ongoing online educational opportunities to ensure that our franchisees always have access to a wealth of new information.
In addition, franchisees will have access to the following support:
- Sales and Marketing Advisor
- Operations Advisor
- A highly-effective mentor programme
- National marketing campaigns
- Discounts through mass purchasing power
- Strategic alliances with suppliers
- Special achievement recognition
To begin franchising with Speedy Signs, call 09 577 4223 or contact us online.