WHAT A SPEEDY SIGNS TURNKEY INVESTMENT ENTAILS
Becoming a Speedy Signs franchise owner is a simple and straightforward process‚ and so are the costs involved.
Should your application be successful, here’s what your investment will entail:
- FRANCHISE ESTABLISHMENT FEE OF $74,500 PLUS GST
To get started you will need to pay the above establishment fee upon signing the franchise agreement.
- WORKING CAPITAL OF $30,000 OR MORE
The above fluid capital will need to be readily available‚ in fact, the more working capital you have, the quicker you can build your business.
- AN ADDITIONAL INVESTMENT OF $135,000 PLUS GST
You will need to have the above amount ready to invest in your long term assets including your equipment and inventory.
- AN ONGOING MONTHLY ROYALTY FEE PAYMENT
You will need to pay 6% of your franchise’s gross sales revenue every month as a standard royalty fee, but the good news is that the better you perform, the less you have to pay.
It’s important that franchisees understand that the costs involved come with many benefits that will more than pay themselves back over time. Our comprehensive initial training programme is only the tip of the iceberg‚ while it involves on-the-job, technical and marketing training with a local operations advisor, for new locations you will also get:
- Help with selecting a location site based on our demographic studies
- Assistance with negotiating your lease as well as the design, layout, and setup of your business
- Assistance in staffing and training
- Access to ongoing training, an annual conference, and Speedy Signs-specific ongoing online educational opportunities
- Access to a Mentor Programme
And much more!
If you fit the bill and would like to learn more about our business opportunities, contact us online or give us a call on 09 577 4223.